Your privacy is important to RIDGBAK LLC., 411 WALNUT ST, STE 15015, GREEN COVE SPRINGS, FL 32043 (“ridgbak”, “we” or “us”).
If you are located in California, please also see the California Privacy Rights Statement below.
If you are located in the European Economic Area, please also see the Supplemental European Privacy Statement below.
We collect various types of personal information to provide you with the Services, as follows:
• Contact and Request Information: We collect personal information that allows us to be in contact with you (such as name, email address, phone number and address) and other personal information that you voluntarily provide to us.
• Mobile Information: When you use our mobile applications or access our websites on a mobile device, we collect your device’s unique identifier and other technical information about your device and mobile application usage, namely, your device type, browser type, and your interactions on our mobile application.
• Public Information about You: If you have identified yourself to us as a user of our Services and expressed interest in our products or services, we may collect personal information about you from publicly available sources, namely, your company, contact information, preferences and demographic information. These publicly available sources include public profiles on company websites and professional networking.
• We may also provide public bulletin boards or forums on our Services. Please note that any personal information you post via these bulletin boards or forums may be accessible to the public.
We use your personal information to provide and optimize our products and services. In particular, we use:
• Contact and Request Information to respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide you with any product documentation or whitepapers you request. As permitted by applicable law, including with your consent where required, we may use your contact information to provide you with marketing communications, promotional offers and updates on new services and benefits.
• Account Information to manage your account, communicate with you in relation to your account, personalize our Services for you, provide you with customer service, product updates and warranty information, and monitor the performance of our Services.
• Website Information and Mobile Information to monitor the performance of our websites and mobile applications, analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our websites and mobile applications, and ensure their technological compatibility with users. We also use website information for re-targeting and advertising purposes where permitted by applicable law.
• Public Information about you in connection with other personal information we may have about you to personalize our Services for you and identify products and services that we believe may be of interest to you or your business.
We also use your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal and contractual obligations and to protect our legal interests, such as in the event of a complaint or dispute.
Ridgbak will not disclose your personal data to third parties, except in the following circumstances and in accordance with applicable laws:
• With your consent.
• To Ridgbak’s service providers, who act on Ridgbak’s behalf and instructions to fulfill product orders, deliver services, provide IT support and security services, and fulfill the other purposes set forth above.
• To other Ridgbak-owned business entities for the purposes of coordinating our global enterprise’s provision and development of products and services.
• As required by applicable law, including, without limitation, in response to any government or regulatory agency request, to cooperate with law enforcement investigations, or upon receipt of any court order.
• To a prospective or actual purchaser or seller in the context of a merger, acquisition or other reorganization or sale of Ridgbak’s business or assets. Ridgbak’s practice is to seek appropriate protection for information in these types of transactions. Ridgbak will attempt to notify you by email and/or a prominent notice on the Ridgbak website of any change in ownership and the choices you may have regarding your personal information.
• To courts and public authorities to protect you, Ridgbak or third parties from harm, including fraud or instances where somebody’s physical safety is at risk.
Service providers acting on Ridgbak’s behalf shall be obliged to adhere to confidentiality requirements no less protective than those set forth herein and will only receive access to your personal data as necessary to perform their functions.
We also perform statistical analyses of the users of our Services to improve the content, design and navigation of the Services and our other products and services. In these cases, we use aggregate or statistical data that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of 18. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a minor under 18 years old, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
Ridgbak and our partners (e.g., marketing partners, analytics, advertising, or service providers) use various tracking technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags and scripts to analyze trends on our Services, administer our Services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis. Please email email@example.com to request a list of companies currently retained to provide these Services. Our website currently does not respond to “Do Not Track” signals from browsers.
We rely on a third party services provider to either display advertising on our websites or to manage our advertising on other sites. This services provider may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on our websites and other sites in order to provide you with advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.
Ridgbak takes numerous measures to ensure the security of any personal data in its possession, which includes limiting the type and amount of data collected to be minimal and following commercially reasonable security standards. However, no method of transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to have absolute security due to its inherent nature.
You can help ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up-to-date by contacting us using the information below. For other personal information, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access so you can request that we correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if Ridgbak is not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes. We will respond to your request within 30 days or sooner where required by law. As permitted by applicable law, we may decline to process requests where the data is required to be retained by law, required for legitimate business purposes, or jeopardizes the privacy of others.
To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to Ridgbak employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
We value your opinions. If you have any general questions or comments for Ridgbak, please contact us at:
411 Walnut St, Suite 15015
Green Cove Springs, Florida 32043
Or via e-mail at email@example.com
Consumers residing in California are afforded certain additional rights with respect to their personal information under the California Consumer Privacy Act or “CCPA” (California Civil Code Section 1798.100 et seq.). If you are a California resident, this section applies to you.
Additional Disclosures Related to Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Personal Information
• Collection and Use of Personal Information: In the preceding 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information: identifiers, demographic information, commercial information, internet or other electronic network activity information, audio, electronic, or visual information, professional information, and inferences. For examples of precise data points we collect and the sources of such collection, please see “What Personal Information Do We Collect?” above. We collect personal information for the business and commercial purposes described in “How Do We Use Your Personal Information” above.
• Disclosure of Personal Information: We may share your personal information with third parties as described in “What Personal Information Do We Disclose?” above. In the preceding 12 months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for business or commercial purposes: identifiers, demographic information, commercial information, internet or other electronic network activity information, audio, electronic, or visual information, professional information, and inferences.
• “Sale” of Personal Information: California law requires that we provide transparency about personal information we “sell,” which for the purposes of the CCPA broadly means scenarios in which Ridgbak has exchanged personal information with third parties in exchange for valuable consideration. In the preceding 12 months, we have “sold” the following categories of personal information through our use of and participation in targeted online and mobile advertising: identifiers, internet or other electronic network activity information. We share identifiers such as cookies and advertising identifier associated with your mobile device with our advertising partners, and those partners use and share those identifiers to show ads that are targeted to your interests. Ridgbak does not, and will not, sell your identifying information such as your name, email address, phone number, or postal address. California consumers above the age of 16 have the right to opt out of these sales at any time. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an opt out request. We do not knowingly “sell” personal information about consumers under the age of 16.
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request (1) more information about the categories and specific pieces of information we have collected, “sold” and disclosed for a business purpose in the last 12 months, (2) deletion of your personal information, and (3) to opt out of “sales” of your personal information. You may make requests under (1) and (2) by contacting us at email@example.com.
Once we receive your request, we may verify it by requesting information sufficient to confirm your identity. Please note that you may designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on your behalf by providing a notarized power of attorney evidencing that you have empowered the authorized agent to exercise your CCPA rights on your behalf. We will not discriminate against you if you exercise your rights under the CCPA.
Cookies. With respect to web cookies and similar technologies that are not strictly necessary for our provision of the Online Services, Ridgbak seeks consent from users of the Service in the EEA by explicitly seeking consent upon visit our website.
Ridgbak also relies on your consent with respect to cookies that are not strictly necessary and direct marketing emails per Article 6(1)(a) of the EU GDPR; and pursues legitimate interests under Article 6(1)(f) of the EU GDPR with respect to situations where Ridgbak needs to process your personal data to comply with applicable laws (as a U.S.-based company, Ridgbak, Inc. is subject to U.S. laws and must comply with them), provide good customer service, or improve our products and services. In these cases, we will ensure that your privacy and other fundamental interests do not override our legitimate interests.
Personal Data Transfers outside of the EEA. Ridgbak transmits some of your personal data to the following countries where the data protection laws may not provide a level of protection equivalent to the laws in your jurisdiction: United States of America, Australia, New Zealand.
Data Retention. Ridgbak keeps personal data as long as required to provide our Services to you and comply with applicable laws. For example, if you retain our Services, we retain your personal data for as long as you are an active client with us and then for only as long as required for us to comply with applicable laws, discharge our contractual obligations to you, or defend our legal interests in connection with any claim or defense we could face before any formal dispute resolution body. We take reasonable measures to ensure that personal data is deleted, erased or anonymized as soon as possible once the purposes for which personal data was collected have been fulfilled.
Data Subject Rights. You have a right to request from Ridgbak access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data. You also have the right to request the restriction of processing concerning you, in which case such personal data would be marked and processed by us only for certain purposes. In addition, you have the right to data portability, which allows you to receive from us personal data about you which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit such personal data to another entity without hindrance from us.
You also have the right to object to various data processing activities, including processing activities that are based exclusively on your consent or processing for the purposes of direct marketing. You can exercise such rights by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these rights may be subject to limitations and conditions under the EU GDPR or applicable national data protection laws.
If you have provided consent for cookies that are not strictly necessary or other data processing, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Your Choices. You are not required to provide any personal data to Ridgbak, but if you do not provide any personal data to Ridgbak, you may not be able to use our Services or conduct business with us effectively. You can exercise your choices by emailing email@example.com.
Profiling. Ridgbak does not use in connection with any of our Services automated decision-making in a way that produces legal effects concerning you or which significantly affects you.